• Realization of network coverage, frequency & capacity planning projects for LTE network• Verify the SSV, SSA, Cluster report, etc.• Testing the network performance and optimization to maximize the network capacity.• Performance Management system Key Performance Indictor ( KPI ) and parameter.
Minimum an Engineering degree holderMinimum 2 years of working experience in Network Planning Minimum 4 years of working experience in Network Operation
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
In 1948, Manpower was founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA, by attorneys Elmer Winter and Aaron Scheinfeld.ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE:MAN), the world’s leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers high-impact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness.With over 65 years of experience, we maintain the world’s largest and industry-leading network of more than 4,500 offices in over 80 countries and territories, generating a dynamic mix of an unmatched global footprint with valuable insight and local expertise to meet the needs of our 400,000 clients per year, across all industry sectors, small and medium-sized enterprises, local, multinational and global companies.