• Conduct the necessary activities to maintain the condition of the installations and to assure proper functioning of equipment and systems. • Ensure maintenance team readiness to efficiently tackle emergencies or urgent breakdowns.• Manage major corrective maintenance actions, critical spare part and plant annual shutdown programs in coordination with Electrical, Preventive Maintenance and Production Managers.• Inform and motivate maintenance personnel, ensure their availability and performance according to plant needs and promote their professional development through coaching, individual development plans and trainings.• Contribute to plant maintenance planning (Planner of Preventive).• Managing plant improvement projects. • Implement effective and systematic solutions to achieve budget and to meet or exceed targets.• Guarantee and foster compliance with OH&S and environment policies for all mechanical personnel. • Establish safety culture and tackle specific actions to ensure health prevention during maintenance activities. • Contribute to plant cleanliness.
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering from recognized institute of repute MS-Office, MS Project, CMMS, and/or SAP• At Least 5 years experience in a cement/heavy industry or engineering (preferably with supervisory responsibility) dealing with mechanical maintenance. • Strategic alignment; analysis and problem solving; business and financial acumen• Strong interpersonal skills, the manager must be able to speak and carry out routine dialogues with mechanical employees.
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
We are a leading HR consultancy services in Asia Pacific with 25 years of industry experience and maintain our prime position via a strict commitment to high performance and unsurpassed industry knowledge. We offer to our clients, a personalized service that is delivered with the strictest of confidentiality. We pride ourselves as one of the most ethical and professional organisation in the HR industry.