• Plan, organize, manage and monitor the clinker production to achieve the quantities within the desired quality level and budgeted cost. • In collaboration with relevant stakeholders (Quality Control Manager and Process Monitoring Engineer), undertake actions to minimize failures and to achieve the desired quality standard• Manage predictive maintenance of refractory; maintain refractory stock and critical spares carry out repair work during kiln major shutdown in coordination with Mechanical, Electrical, and Preventive Maintenance Managers. • Inform and motivate kiln and all related personnel, ensure their availability and performance according to plant needs and promote their professional development through coaching, individual development plans and trainings. • Cost control Implement effective and systematic solutions to achieve budget and to meet or exceed targets. • Guarantee and foster compliance with OH&S and environment policies for all kiln personnel. Contribute to plant cleanliness.
• Bachelor Degree in Chemical/Mineral Process Engineering from recognized institute of repute• MS-Office, CMMS, and/or SAP • At Least 5 years experience in a cement or engineering (preferably with supervisory responsibility) dealing with kiln operation. • Strategic alignment; analysis and problem solving; business and financial acumen• Good command in understanding of kiln process parameters and its timely adjustment• Strong interpersonal skills, the manager must be able to speak and carry out routine dialogues with mechanical employees.
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
We are a leading HR consultancy services in Asia Pacific with 25 years of industry experience and maintain our prime position via a strict commitment to high performance and unsurpassed industry knowledge. We offer to our clients, a personalized service that is delivered with the strictest of confidentiality. We pride ourselves as one of the most ethical and professional organisation in the HR industry.