• Builds and develops long-term and in-depth customer relationships with high-net-worth individuals and customers• Provides consistent and tailored wealth management services to PREMIER customers • Leads in PREMIER activities to ensure opportunities are identified and Premier customer needs are met effectively• Acquires potential customers with proactive strategic planning to maintain and grow the UAB PREMIER network• Builds effective networks both internally and externally, and creates opportunities for others to work collaboratively
• Minimum a Bachelor’s degree, preferably a Master’s degree in Business Management, Banking and Finance or related discipline• Understanding of financial planning and wealth products• Must be experienced and competent in relationship building and able to provide a high level of service to customers• Proficient in English• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Rewards for over performance.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
United Amara Bank (UAB) is a full-fledged domestic private bank established in 2010. We are licensed to conduct foreign currency operations, and through foreign correspondents, we offer International Fund Transfers and Trade Finance facilities to Customers. In addition to offering professional banking services in all of our branches, UAB also provides Internet banking services to all customers. Today, we have over 76 branches and 138 ATMs across Myanmar.