• Effectively executes the Value Centre’s business plans for structuring highly relevant and innovative financial solutions to deepen account adoption and to reach more customers at lower cost, in line with the overall bank’s strategy of driving nation-wide financial inclusion • Gather products’ feedbacks from branches to report back to Seniors for necessary product modification to improve the quality of Bank’s service • Prepare SOP manual and product Q&A for Seniors’ review before distributing them to branches • Create Process Diagram of each existing and new products • Identify the root cause of daily operational problems and report them to Managers to seek help from related VCs to fix them• Communicate with related VCs to spread the awareness of existing products and to help solving product errors as needed • Review and authorize reversal cases• Identify and Divide 400 plus territories for the branches to systematically detect respective Agents and Merchants in their regions • Communicate and Identify the reason with Branch Managers for Territory Changing Requests • To assist in identify Top Ten Agents across all branches as per guidelines provided from supervisor• Actively participate in team challenges to reach the team’s target • Open to learn the new initiatives from seniors to make the existing work flow more efficient and effective • To carry out any other duties or special project which may be assigned to you from time to time by supervisors.
Obtained Bachelor’s Degree Good command for both verbal and written Good in MS Office Be able to work under pressure and tight timeline Detailed oriented Experience and familiar with branch operation process
Rewards over performance.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
KBZ BankTHE STRENGTH OF MYANMAR**Winner of EUROMONEY Award for Excellence consecutive years 2014, 2015, 2016: Best Bank in Myanmar**Kanbawza Bank (KBZ Bank) Limited, part of the KBZ Group of companies, is Myanmar's largest bank. Established in 1994 in Taunggyi, initially the bank catered the local area and in 1996, after present management acquired the organization, the group expanded to become Myanmar's largest financial institution, currently employing over 17,000 people.KBZ Bank is part of the KBZ Group, one of Myanmar's largest and most successful conglomerates. The Group has a proven track-record of operating according to industry best practices, as recognized in 2014, when the Myanmar Centre for Responsible Business awarded the KBZ Group of Companies as the most transparent company in the country. It is the first Myanmar bank in history to have International Representative offices in Thailand, Singapore and soon Malaysia.Purpose We are driven by a simple aim. As the largest Bank in Myanmar, we are committed to enhance the quality of lives of the people in Myanmar, through financial inclusion. And in that becoming the Best Managed Bank in the World! Join us in this journey to positively impact the community and the nation.Fulfilling Career – Today and TomorrowWe put the emphasis on individual responsibility, opportunity and autonomy. We encourage growth through continuous on-the-job development and a fast paced environment that will stretch and build your expertise daily. We encourage our people to view their career as a journey; to think not about a vertical career ladder, but a long-term aspiration to broaden their exposure or deepen their skills over time. We would like to build the Bankers of Tomorrow for Myanmar!Personal ChallengeWe put the emphasis on individual responsibility, opportunity and autonomy. We encourage growth through continuous on-the-job development and a fast paced environment that will stretch and build your expertise daily. We encourage our people to view their career as a journey; to think not about a vertical career ladder, but a long-term aspiration to broaden their exposure or deepen their skills over time. We would like to build the Bankers of Tomorrow for Myanmar!