• Update the database of the project responsible for. • Negotiate with suppliers for pricing targeted by department head. • Conduct supplier sourcing as recommended by team. • Ensure the suppliers chosen for the project are reliable. • Responsible to maintain supplier’s offer terms excluding price validity until PO initial submission date. • Prepare offer summary, PA and PO without discrepancies. • Responsible to prepare offer summary with at least three complete quotations from reliable suppliers for projects with unspecified brand. • Maintain good relationship with suppliers. • Occasionally engage the supplier with end users as needed. • Constantly liaise with sales department to understand and stay up to date to the end user requirement and competitions. • Timely liaise with engineering department to ensure supplier’s technicalities are in line with end-user requirement. • Responsible to submit offer summary on time to finance department. • If needed, visit to shortlisted supplier’s office and factory to ensure they are reliable. • To submit related procurement reports on time. • Documentation Management and Control
• University graduate. • Age between 20 to 35. • Minimum 2 years’ experience in procurement. • Good working knowledge of supply chain management and sales. • Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point. • Business Proficiency in English speaking and writing.
- Leave entitlement- Ferry provided- Reward according to performance
- Join an experienced team- Team Spirit- Accountability
- Training provided- Learn new skills on the job- Promotion opportunities
Over the years, IGE has diversified based on the needs of the country and economy as it develops and grow. Our businesses contribute to the development of key infrastructure within Myanmar and foster the growth of the local economy.Today, IGE actively invests and participates in key high-growth sectors including:• PowerIGE Power is involved in the generation, transmission and distribution of power by providing services such as project management, engineering, procurement, construction as well as logistics and maintenance; trading of transmission and distribution products; and investing as an independent power producer.• EnergyIGE has participated in the energy sector, including upstream, midstream, and downstream projects and supply of mechanical and industrial products and services.• Infra - Road, Bridges and Civil Works Construction IGE’s Future Creator Group of Construction (FCGC) Co., Ltd supports Myanmar’s infrastructure development, focusing on delivering road, bridges and civil works; and construction services that are aligned to international standards. • Ready-Mixed Concrete PlantIGE’s Crete Master Ready-Mixed Concrete (CMC) Company Limited. supplies ready-mixed concrete for the building and concrete road construction sector in Yangon. Today, IGE continues to invest in the construction sector, contributing to the Nation’s Development.• Real EstateOur real estate business aims to become Myanmar’s leading provider of urban solutions. We pride ourselves on offering holistic real estate services, from development, construction and project management to facilities and estate management as well as development of industrial zones. • HospitalityIGE owns and operates two reputable hotels in Myanmar’s capital city of Nay Pyi Taw – the Hotel Amara and the Grand Amara Hotel, as well as invests in the iconic Lotte Hotel by Inya Lake in the heart of Myanmar’s commercial capital, Yangon.• TelecommunicationsIGE’s Amara Communications Co., Ltd. (ACS) main business consists of constructing mobile infrastructure, reselling mobile connections, and selling mobile E top-up and top-up cards.The company also operates Ananda – a wholly Myanmar-owned data operator with international service standards which offers high-speed 4G+ network on the 2600 MHz spectrum.