* Manages, leads, guides, and coordinates the activities of contract producers and independent contract production personnel, volunteers, as appropriate.* Manages and coordinates the production process for in-house programs, to include program creation and development, production, scheduling and promotion, editorial supervision, and scheduling of facilities, equipment, personnel, and locations.* Develops and organizes funding for programs, as appropriate, and manages program budgets and expenditures.* performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree and English 4 skill.* At least 3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.* Ability to develop and maintain record keeping systems and procedures.* Skill in budget and produce grants and other proposals.* Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.* Knowledge of local broadcasting regulations.* Ability to create, script writing, direct, shoot, edit, produce, and promote television programs in area of specialty.* Employee development and performance management skills.
* Rewards for over performance
* Fun working enviroment* International standards* Make a difference* Join an experienced team
* Training provided* Learn new skills on the job* Promotion opportunities* Management potential
Our Business- Mandala Logistic- Mandala Fruit Trading & Agriculture- Mandala Recruit- Mandala E commerce- Mandala Travel & Tourism- One Security- Mandala Trading & Distribution