• Define the product strategy and roadmap• Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification• Be an expert with respect to the competition• Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product• Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals• Deliver a monthly revenue forecast• Propose an overall budget to ensure success• Overseeing daily business operations.• Developing and implementing growth strategies.• Evaluating performance and productivity.• Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”• Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels.• Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.• Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).• Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
• Minimum of 5 years experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager• Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products• Excellent written and verbal communication skills• Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)• Technical background, with experience in website • Excellent teamwork skills• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority• Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.• Practices superior time management.• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.)
Working Hours – 9:00AM to 6:00PMWorking Days – Monday to Saturday (Saturday _9:00 to 4:00)Reward for over performance.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Since 2000, Executive Search has prided itself on being a market leader in the Myanmar recruitment industry. With a broad international client base, Executive Search can match the right staff with outstanding career opportunities at all levels of industry.Executive Search was established by Cynda Dunkley, an Australian national, and in conjunction with her professional team has been providing carefully selected staff for Myanmar-based and international companies for over a decade.Now Myanmar is open for business and Executive Search is at the forefront providing recruitment solutions for large national and international business and SME’s.Years of successful operation and tens-of-thousands of successful placements later, we are a business who knows the business of people. Our vast network of candidates, who regularly refer their friends and colleagues, are a testament to the level of trust and esteem we’ve built in the Myanmar market.