• Make servicing of Door access control , CCTV and Finger print;• Do ELV system ( Video intercom , CCTV, Sensors & Alarm);• Can Communicate with others and clients. • Can do training to customer for Distribution Product.• Must be corporate with sales teams and other Department • Can Calculate BOQ as above mention product.
• BE (Electrical or Electronic ) • Must have 3 years experience in the field of ACS, CCTV, PABX and Finger Print.• Must have installation knowledge in ELV system ( Video intercon ,ACS, CCTV, Alarm intrusion and PABX)• Good in Communication and Interpersonal skills.• Solving and instruction to the service problems.
Reward for over performance.Overtime payment.Ferry provided/ travel allowance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Services We Offer1) Recruitment & Selection- Sourcing best candidates and collecting CV database of qualified and potential candidates - Advertise the required position in our social media networks- Screening potential candidates - Preparing required Psycho tests, Aptitude test, Cognitive test and English proficiency test- Reporting the result to the clients- Arranging personal and panel interview through consulting with the clients- Arranging on job training programs for new comers2) Payroll- Opening bank accounts for ATM salary payments- Preparing bank account registration report for clients3) Insurance- Arranging Insurance coverage program- Insurance premium contribution services4) Personal Income Tax and Social Security Board monthly contribution, Calculation and registration services- Preparing monthly Income tax and SSB registration report- Providing pay slips report- Supporting monthly payroll summary report and customized report upon request- Quick response services to payroll related queries - Arranging general administration functions such as time calculation, overtime and leave5) Human Resources Manual, Staff Handbook or Staff Manual preparation in line with the policies and procedures mentioned in Myanmar Labour Law6) Guidelines for setting up new HR department