• Leads and effectively executes product strategy for cash management products and services, and monitor product performance to ensure delivery of innovative products and solutions to clients with alignment to their needs • Assesses new opportunities and formulates growth strategies to ensure cash management products and services meet the needs of existing and prospective clients in order to improve the bank's market share• Conducts market analysis includes product strategy development and communication, industry trend tracking, market surveys, competitive intelligence gathering, regulatory intelligence gathering, collating client feedback and segmentation analysis.• Responsible for product development encompasses both domestic and international capabilities, as well as on line banking channels and includes roadmap development and maintenance, development prioritization, creation of business cases, business requirements and functional specifications, • Overseeing project management, ensuring operational readiness, preparing for and ensuring necessary approvals.• Subject matter expertise in support of sales, developing and conducting product training, developing and maintaining product documentation including legal documentation.• Ensures continuous product improvement through the sourcing of on-going client feedback and identifies future client needs in order to improve KBZ’s competitive status and value proposition• Developing and maintaining business plans, managing P&L of each product, forecasting and budgeting, deal pricing and pricing policy development, maintenance and communication, and pricing modeling.• Executes product administration that includes participating in internal partnership meetings, responding to and remediating findings related to audits, vendor management, compliance with regulatory and compliance issues and updates, and risk management.
• Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Economics, Business management, computer science or equivalent.• Minimum 3 years of experience in Corporate Product Management with a large Financial Institutions.• Able to command in both English and Myanmar.• Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills, ability to present at all management levels.• Driven, Focused, results oriented and able to work independently• Skilled in Microsoft office and Visio, Swim lane presentation
Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
KBZ BankTHE STRENGTH OF MYANMAR**Winner of EUROMONEY Award for Excellence consecutive years 2014, 2015, 2016: Best Bank in Myanmar**Kanbawza Bank (KBZ Bank) Limited, part of the KBZ Group of companies, is Myanmar's largest bank. Established in 1994 in Taunggyi, initially the bank catered the local area and in 1996, after present management acquired the organization, the group expanded to become Myanmar's largest financial institution, currently employing over 17,000 people.KBZ Bank is part of the KBZ Group, one of Myanmar's largest and most successful conglomerates. The Group has a proven track-record of operating according to industry best practices, as recognized in 2014, when the Myanmar Centre for Responsible Business awarded the KBZ Group of Companies as the most transparent company in the country. It is the first Myanmar bank in history to have International Representative offices in Thailand, Singapore and soon Malaysia.Jobs at KBZ BankIf you are interested in working for the leading financial institution in Myanmar, find below a list of our current open vacancies.