- Responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product. This involves printed and electronic promotional material, product training, and relevant clinical papers.- Responsible for reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors’ products.- Act as point of first reference for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues in Clinical Research and Regulatory to address any issues that may arise.- Close liaison with the field force to assess the response to and suitability of current promotional material and to ensure that the printed promotional material is being used optimally.- Design market research projects to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions. Either conduct this research with in-house staff or manage an outside agency i.e, initial identification of suitable partner, the definition of responsibilities, communication plan, divisions of responsibility, milestones, contract with the company, review transcripts and reports and recommend action plans from the research.- Assist with the development of the annual marketing plan and for controlling advertising, promotion and sales aids in accordance with the annual marketing plan.- Responsible for preparing product forecasts, and constantly monitoring inventory levels held at central and interstate warehouses including liaison with production (locally and globally) to ensure supply timelines.- Monitor and control program performance and work with team to adjust plan accordingly- Ensure assigned projects are on budget and delivered accordingly to plan.- Build productive business relationships with Key opinion leaders and influential customers across the country- Participate in personal development and training sessions.
- M.B.,B.S or degree in B.D.S/ B.V.S/ B.Pharm .- Marketing Qualification is considered an asset.- A minimum of 2 years sale experience or combination of sales and marketing experience, with most of this experience in the pharmaceutical sector.- Ability to develop effective relationships and operate with senior level management both with internal, regional and external organizations.- Ability to analyze and interpret market data: capable of identifying market research needs and commissioning appropriate project work.- Demonstrated high level of understanding of regulatory guidelines - Excellent analytical, communication (oral and written) and organizational/planning skills.- Efficiently and effectively work under pressure.- Computer literate e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Annual Bonus- Promotion
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. The Group helps other companies and brands to grow in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials and Technology sectors. DKSH’s portfolio of services includes sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, the Group operates in 35 markets with 33,000 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 11.3 billion in 2018. With its strong Swiss heritage and long business tradition since 1865, DKSH is deeply rooted in Asia Pacific. DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.