• Conducts product development efforts commensurate with market opportunity to generate new clients, while maintaining and expanding existing profitable client relationships• Evaluate market competition and position the product line so that it appeals to consumers• Write a go-to-market summary and introduce it to the rest of the department• Create mission statement for product launch and forecast performance in individual channels• Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.• Provides necessary level 2 support of the product related issues.• Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.• Propose product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.• Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.• Maintains product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Management or equivalent• Minimum 5 years’ product development experience in a supervisory capacity• Knowledge of the market and industry (Prefer on banking knowledge)• Strong motivational skills and able to lead a team• Analytical thinking, proactive and creative
Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
KBZ BankTHE STRENGTH OF MYANMAR**Winner of EUROMONEY Award for Excellence consecutive years 2014, 2015, 2016: Best Bank in Myanmar**Kanbawza Bank (KBZ Bank) Limited, part of the KBZ Group of companies, is Myanmar's largest bank. Established in 1994 in Taunggyi, initially the bank catered the local area and in 1996, after present management acquired the organization, the group expanded to become Myanmar's largest financial institution, currently employing over 17,000 people.KBZ Bank is part of the KBZ Group, one of Myanmar's largest and most successful conglomerates. The Group has a proven track-record of operating according to industry best practices, as recognized in 2014, when the Myanmar Centre for Responsible Business awarded the KBZ Group of Companies as the most transparent company in the country. It is the first Myanmar bank in history to have International Representative offices in Thailand, Singapore and soon Malaysia.Jobs at KBZ BankIf you are interested in working for the leading financial institution in Myanmar, find below a list of our current open vacancies.