• Implement the constructions operation according to AEE decision and Design. • Reporting for the requirement of machines. • Request the daily use of fuel and construction materials to AEE.• Recorded the photos of work done and measuring the progress.• Supervision of operator and labours. • Assign the daily operation duty for junior engineer that road construction work.• Exposition to AEE for the work problem.• Implement the constructions operation.• Negotiation with sub-contractor and junior engineer for road construction work.
• Bachelor’s degree of Engineering Civil of BE/B.Tech/AGTI • At least Sixth to Ten years of experiences in infrastructure projects, roads and bridges construction operation management with strong commitment.• Must have experiences in all types of roads construction.
ဆိုဒ္တြင္ ေနစားၿငိမ္း စီစဥ္ေပးမည္။
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Over the years, IGE has diversified based on the needs of the country and economy as it develops and grow. Our businesses contribute to the development of key infrastructure within Myanmar and foster the growth of the local economy.Today, IGE actively invests and participates in key high-growth sectors including:• PowerIGE Power is involved in the generation, transmission and distribution of power by providing services such as project management, engineering, procurement, construction as well as logistics and maintenance; trading of transmission and distribution products; and investing as an independent power producer.• EnergyIGE has participated in the energy sector, including upstream, midstream, and downstream projects and supply of mechanical and industrial products and services.• Infra - Road, Bridges and Civil Works Construction IGE’s Future Creator Group of Construction (FCGC) Co., Ltd supports Myanmar’s infrastructure development, focusing on delivering road, bridges and civil works; and construction services that are aligned to international standards. • Ready-Mixed Concrete PlantIGE’s Crete Master Ready-Mixed Concrete (CMC) Company Limited. supplies ready-mixed concrete for the building and concrete road construction sector in Yangon. Today, IGE continues to invest in the construction sector, contributing to the Nation’s Development.• Real EstateOur real estate business aims to become Myanmar’s leading provider of urban solutions. We pride ourselves on offering holistic real estate services, from development, construction and project management to facilities and estate management as well as development of industrial zones. • HospitalityIGE owns and operates two reputable hotels in Myanmar’s capital city of Nay Pyi Taw – the Hotel Amara and the Grand Amara Hotel, as well as invests in the iconic Lotte Hotel by Inya Lake in the heart of Myanmar’s commercial capital, Yangon.• TelecommunicationsIGE’s Amara Communications Co., Ltd. (ACS) main business consists of constructing mobile infrastructure, reselling mobile connections, and selling mobile E top-up and top-up cards.The company also operates Ananda – a wholly Myanmar-owned data operator with international service standards which offers high-speed 4G+ network on the 2600 MHz spectrum.