• Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.• Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment. (Such as Auto-Cad)• Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects.• Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings.• Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.• Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.• Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and electrical engineering projects.• Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.• Supervising or training project team members.• Maintaining electrical equipment.• Working with a variety of technicians.
* B-Tech or BE (Electrical)* At least 1 or 2 years working experience in Electrical field.* Must be use computer (excel, word, power point, gmail)* Excellent organization skills* Able to work over time and under pressure.*Good communication skills and team work skills
* Monthly coffee * Bus Fare* Ferry Provide
* Fun working environment* International Standard*
* Training Provide* Learn New skill on the job
WE MAKE BUILDING SMARTMastech is involve in new and advance technologies, including IT Infrastructure (advance network and servers, IT Security, Could Computing, Internet of Things (IoT)), IT Solutions, Building Management and Security System, and Power Solutions. Our solutions partners include key players in the specific field of technologies.