1. Responsible for programming, monitoring, installing, testing, re-commissioning, inspecting, diagnosing, repairing and programming building managements system (BMS), including HVAC, building lighting, fire and safety devices, and Configure BMS system.2. Plan, Design, Implementation, Maintain and Configure BMS system.3. Understand Mechanical and electrical drawings, prepare material take off, labor and material costing foe BMS System.4. Produce engineering outputs such as system architecture, sub-systems interfacing points, database generation, graphics development, system software configuration and programming.5. Schedule purchase and deliveries of all materials for the project.6. Coordinate, attend site meeting and monitor work progress with customer, contractor and relevant parties for information to expedite installation.7. Check and ensure all installations conform to project specifications. Preparation of operation &maintenance manual for final project handover, as well as system operation training for customer.8. Assist the Project Managers to implement and monitor of management system at work sites.9. Any ad-hoc project to be assigned.
1. Diploma, Degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, IT (Information Technology) or any related field.2. Minimum (2-3) years of M&E working experience in building control systems, building maintenance and mechanical, electrical systems.3. Site management & problem-solving skills.4. Knowledge in reading technical drawing and using Auto CAD software.5. Good communication & interpersonal skills.6. Must be able to work shifts, weekends and public holiday when necessary.7. Candidates with BMS experience are preferred.
Overtime payments, Travel allowance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques