- Provide overall management throughout initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, and project closeout. This will include managing activities in contracts, planning, engineering, procurement, construction Quality and EHS. Drive project schedules, manage scope, and control costs.-Manage all aspects of project financials, invoicing cash and working capital management, staffing and regulatory requirements, if any, for legal coordination, risk management, and human resource issues.- Serve as primary point of contact with client regarding client coordination, scope management, budget finances, subcontracting, project staffing, environmental compliance and facility support.-Develop and implement good project management practices and procedures, establish project controls systems and implement project execution plan.-Work closely with Project Team to confirm deliverables and services are being provided to client’s satisfaction.-Report regularly on progress, cost and schedule metrics, procurement issues, safety or environmental concerns, design questions, potential impacts, and any issues requiring support.-Prepare project review as per cadence and presentations for review, prepare and implement actions as per action plan.-Provide support during tendering and bidding process, optimize project estimates &costing and participate in contract negotiations.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or a related technical discipline; or an equivalent combination of knowledge, skills and experience.- Certification in Project Management desired.- 10+ yrs of strong Project Management experience of EHV Transmission Lines- Ability to direct/co-ordinate among multi-functional team comprises Engineering, Procurement, Cost & Site Management, Q&RHS- Ability to plan, schedule, direct all project activities, manage scope, cost and time, manage risk, handle contracts and manage reporting/ MIS- Strong communication and presentation skill in English (Verbal and Writing).- A team player and manage good customer relationship- Proficient in Project Costing, Project Commercial, providing Tendering Support.- Develop good management practices and competency of the people- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project- Desired Age: 35-45 yrs.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Services We Offer1) Recruitment & Selection- Sourcing best candidates and collecting CV database of qualified and potential candidates - Advertise the required position in our social media networks- Screening potential candidates - Preparing required Psycho tests, Aptitude test, Cognitive test and English proficiency test- Reporting the result to the clients- Arranging personal and panel interview through consulting with the clients- Arranging on job training programs for new comers2) Payroll- Opening bank accounts for ATM salary payments- Preparing bank account registration report for clients3) Insurance- Arranging Insurance coverage program- Insurance premium contribution services4) Personal Income Tax and Social Security Board monthly contribution, Calculation and registration services- Preparing monthly Income tax and SSB registration report- Providing pay slips report- Supporting monthly payroll summary report and customized report upon request- Quick response services to payroll related queries - Arranging general administration functions such as time calculation, overtime and leave5) Human Resources Manual, Staff Handbook or Staff Manual preparation in line with the policies and procedures mentioned in Myanmar Labour Law6) Guidelines for setting up new HR department