• Supervision, Monitoring, Quality Controlling for building projects• Everyday record for QC on project• Motoring and Controlling on site preparation• Supervise to contractor’s engineer and workers• Supervision for all matter concern with project concern• Site protection and safety preparation• Motoring and controlling site safety• Dealing with contractor and workers for every kind of issues on the site • Arrange for material store and issue to vendor• Dealing with tenant concern with project if needed• Record every single step and issue and report to CE• Dealing with local authorities (YCDC, YESC, etc…)• Assist to CE & HOD for all building project requirement and demand• Daily report to CE• Take discussion with CE to improve building structure and strength• Suggest to CE about maintenance, reparation for civil work at ICC• Any assigned duties from Management concern with civil work • Contract Type - 6 month or 1 year
- BE (Civil)- At least 3-years working experiences in construction/ renovation.- Experience with QC in renovation (Curtain wall) is advantage.- Able to manage daily site operation, inventory and Labour.- Able to dealing with sub-con and tenants.- Able to work and support to maintenance team.- Freeland Engineer will more advantage for short term contract.
Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Nexland is your partner and solution provider. Our aim is to provide lasting value and professional service to our clients, tenant and local communities. We provide project/property management, property development, leasing and service provider for commercial, residential and industrial in most sustainable and environmental friendly way.Our main priority is to maintain international standard and quality for all our tenants/clients. Effective property management involves more than just rent/service charge collection and property maintenance. It also includes the ability to identify and exploit opportunities to improve capital and rental values and reduce property overheads. The service we provide is tailored to each client’s requirements as we are flexible and opened to our competitive market condition. Nexland also provides a help desk for our tenants and clients ensuring that a rapid response is given to emergencies and building maintenance issues.