· Plan and purchase the local raw materials under supervising of Supply Chain Manager.· Getting approval for production’s requested materials, Information sourcing, planning, purchasing, and hand over stock to production team by cooperation with Warehouse and Production department.· Practicing ERP system for creating suppliers profile, product profile and opening purchase order.· Search and negotiate with the raw material supplier.
· Bachelor degree holder.· Diploma or Certificate in Supply Chain Management.· Age above 25 years.· At least 2 years’ working experience in planning and procurement field.· Proficient in Microsoft Office package.· Good problem solving, negotiation and good communication skills.· Good English (4) skills
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.