• Cost estimation of ID work, Furniture based on construction document or concept drawing, 3D photos by checking with existing information• Making the list of supplier unit price and compare it for all scope of work• Collaborate with invoicing department and account department for client invoice and supplier invoice. • Analyses supplier quotations and Checking supplier invoices for down payment compared with site progress . • If project requirement, new materials and new suppliers need to be found on time to complete proper budget• Prepare tender’s documents, client quotations and invoices.• Can visit sites if needs• Budget reports for each project and make project summary to finalize the project’s budget
• Engineering or related field of study ( Civil, Archi )• 5-year experience in INTERIOR DECORATION and construction projects• Understanding of Architectural , Structural, MEP service drawings and Fit out design plans• Keen to learn and proactive in finding issues/problems in advance• Motivation, self-confidence and take responsibilities• Strong coordination and communicate between sub-cons, interior designers and clients• Strong knowledge in Interior Decoration, Furniture, Materials and Inventory Control• Good English speaking is a must• Prefer Female candidates
5 working days, Yearly bonus, Friday lunch
International Standard and Good working environment
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
CITIZENS ID is a highly regarded Interior Design & Project Management Studio specializing in a diverse range of Commercial, Residential & Hotel projects throughout Myanmar. It is a vibrant practice with a solid reputation for delivering quality, sustainable designs across all sectors.CITIZENS ID is going through an exciting period of growth and is looking for experienced employee’s To expand their creative studio.
With International clients and leaders in Banking, Oil & Tobacco, Telecom and Hotel Developers Citizens ID is quickly becoming a leader in the market.
CITIZENS ID designs and Project Manages turnkey projects from conception through to completion.
To be successful in this position you will imperatively have between 5-10 years demonstrated experience working on Interior Design projects. Excellent communication and people skills to work in a team and also client facing.