· Ensuring efficient documentation in implementation of all ISO quality management system.· Planning and coordinating all ISO & HACCP related activities.· Ensuring all documents relating to maintain of quality are updated timely and well maintained.· Check the incoming raw materials as per attached COA and with the raw specification with the QC team.· Collecting and reviewing the data and then if necessary, need to make the corrective action and preventive action.· To make the satisfaction of customer when their complaints coming.· Distribute document to the related department when compile or revised.· To support the QA manager for making all standards.· To fulfill the quality policy and quality objective.
· Holding a Bachelor Degree (Preferable from Industrial Chemistry)· Must have knowledge in Food Safety Management system· Age between 20 – 30 years.· At least 2 years’ working experience in Quality Assurance.· Proficient in Microsoft Office package.· Good communication skills in English (4) skills.· Ability to work independently
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.