• Responsible for developing, implementing, and monitoring the Food Safety. Quality Management System framework to ensure that the process is compliant and sustainable. This role holder provides strategic support to Food Safety and Quality solutions.• Develop, implement, monitor and review Food Safety and Quality Management framework for the manufacturing facilities.• Lead and manage Food Safety and Quality Management programs such as GMP, HACCP, Traceability, Non Conformance etc. compliant with FSSC 22000 and ISO 9001 management systems.• Develop and maintain internal audit programs within Food Safety and Quality Management Systems.• Provide guidance and support delivering compliance to Food Safety and Quality standards throughout the supply chain.• Lead capacity development through facilities of all Food Safety and Quality related training.
• University Degree in Biotechnology, Industrial Chemistry, Chemical or related field.• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Quality & Food Safety area in FMCG industry.• Possess strong knowledge of QA/QC best practices and FMCG manufacturing process.• Experienced in the development, implementation and certificate of GMP, HACCP, ISO 9001:2015 and GFSI’s Food Safety Management System certificate such as FSSC 22000.• Certified Internal or Lead auditor of Quality Management System.• Experience in leading investigation process pertaining to Customer Complaints, Product Recall and Withdrawal on Food Safety and Quality.• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.• Independent, self-motivated and strong influencer.
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.