- Responsible for managing the operation team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and expanding the company’s business - Achieve growth and hit operations targets by successfully managing the operation team- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s requirement base and ensure its strong presence for all operation system- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer & Supplier relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs- Present Sales, Operations revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new areas and competition status- Assist in the development of the annual operation plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales and operations effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion program plans.
- Any Graduate and more preferable is Sales Management Diploma or MBA- Local Nationality only- Well knowledge of MS Office (Excel , Word & PowerPoint…)- Good spoken & written English- Age between (35 ~ 45) years - Over 10 years as senior level, all channel management experience in FMCG Industry and sub dealer channel- To Analyze & report the data of Sales, Promotion, Pricing and Distribution Activities- Be able to concentrate for long period of time, handle pressure with high sense of confidentiality- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills- Coordination and Collaboration with related department- Well Implementation for Operation Function, Target and Strategies- Well knowledge for new expanding on new Business with location base
- Social Welfare- Provide Car- KPIs Incentive
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
MDG’s network infrastructure, supply chain management, distribution, marketing, local know-how and logistical expertise help FMCG brand owners expand their market in Myanmar. Combining international standards and local cultural knowledge, MDG is clearly the partner of choice.