1) Client Relationship Manager：2. Deal With the KYC, marketing bank financial product to customer, building and maintaining relationship with clients and key personnel within customer companies.3. Complete work requirement under the leadership of the superior and be able to independently handle and resolve the related business.4. Meeting with the customer and reporting the result to the superior.
1. Bachelor degree and above, specialized in accounting, finance, economics or similar majors with experience in studying aboard will preferred. 2. Fluent Listing, speaking, reading and writing skills of Chinese, English and Myanmar. 3. Basic computer skill, able to use MS word and Excel. 4. Strong sense of responsibility, willingness of learning and cooperation, capable of working under pressure and working independently. 5. Have good communication skill and affinity.
Competitive salary package+bonusMeal and travel allowanceOvertime paymentReward for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (hereafter “ICBC” or “the Bank”) was established on 1 January 1984. On 27 October 2006, the Bank was successfully listed on both Shanghai Stock Exchange and the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited. Through its continuous endeavor and stable development, ICBC is now the largest bank by asset throughout the world. Besides the 17,094 domestic institutions, ICBC Group has branched out into 45 countries and regions with 404 institutions, and has established correspondent bank relationship with 1,611 banks in 147 countries and regions. The global footprints of ICBC Group overlap most of the countries and regions located along the Belt and Road Initiative.In 2011, ICBC Yangon Representative Office was established by ICBC Head Office. Thereafter, ICBC Yangon Branch was officially opened on 8 Sept. 2015. It is one of the first 9 foreign banks licensed by the Central Bank of Myanmar and is also now the sole Chinese bank that officially operates in Myanmar. Currently, ICBC Yangon Branch can provide various banking services to corporate and institutional customers.