• Conduct assessments to define and analyze possible risks • Evaluate the gravity of each risk by considering its consequences • Audit processes and procedures • Develop risk management controls and systems • Design processes to eliminate or mitigate potential risks • Create contingency plans to manage crises • Evaluate existing policies and procedures to find weaknesses • Prepare reports and present recommendations • Help implement solutions and plans • Evaluate employees’ risk awareness and train them when necessary
• Male• BSc/BA in Law, Business, Finance or a related field• Proven experience as a Risk Manager with banking background• Knowledge of risk assessment and control • Experience with auditing and reporting procedures • Familiarity with industry compliance standards and regulations • Strong computer and research skills; knowledge of analysis software is preferred • Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude • Excellent communication and presentation skills • Able to travel as business required
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.