Position InformationJob Title: Safety OfficerFunction: Supply Chain (EOSH)Reporting to: Safety ExecutivePosition Purpose / Context: Support and develop health and safety in organization and promote safety awareness.Key Duties / Responsibilities- Identify hazards, conduct specific risk assessments and promote near misses reporting and advise preventive control measures (daily basis).- Conduct inspection to machines, site walkabout and follow up (daily basis).- Prepare daily report on findings/ observations and report to safety executive and line managers/ supervisors. (daily basis).- Manage contractor management/ activities/ installation and organize permit to work.- Conduct accident investigation, sharing case studies and, OHS training to employees on following day after accident happened (as and when).- Organize and conduct OHS trainings and refresher trainings (regular schedule monthly).- Behavior based safety program to be implemented for all employees.- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc,.- Prepare weekly report on findings/ observation and follow up corrective actions done by operation/ line supervisors/ line managers.- Prepare benchmark by using performance metrics and performance review report to be submitted to safety executive.- Support the development of OHS policies and programs.- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation - Summarize and collate information and prepare monthly KPI report to safety executive.- Performs other duties and responsibilities assigned by management.
- Graduate Bachelor degree in science or certificates in workplace safety and health- Work experience required (3) years in environment health and safety- Related Position Requirements/Qualifications- Basic English skill (Reading, writing, speaking and listening)- Basic computerized skill- Microsoft office (excel, power point and word) for reporting and recording- Be able to communicate with diverse people (different business functions and levels of responsibility in an organisation)- Familiar with local law and legislation- Technical Competencies & Prior safety experience- Able to work in different business locations (Hlaing Thar Yar, Htauk Kyant and branches in Yangon region)*Coca-Cola Behaviours: - Act like an Owner- Drive Innovation- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders- Inspire Others- Develop Self and Others- Able to conduct risk assessments- Accuracy, Proactive, Attention to detail
* Annual Bonus
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. Our Company and bottling partners are dedicated to our 2020 Vision.