- Support the development of OHS policies and programs- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation- Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management
- Any graduate or AGTI or BE/ B. Tech preferable - At least (4) years experiences in related field- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety- Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics- Proficient in MS Office; Working knowledge of safety management information systems is a plus- Outstanding organizational skills- Diligent with great attention to detail- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics- Certificate in occupational health and safety
- Meal provided. - Reward over performance.
- Fun working environment- Make a difference- Join an experience team
- Training provide- Learn new skill on the job- Promotion opportunities- Management potential
Establishment in 2008, we have emphasized on manufacturing products of superior quality able to compete with international standards and provide our customers with satisfaction. Asia General is known throughout Myanmar as a manufacturer of a complete range switchgear panels, as well as power and distribution transformers designed to grant the reliability and efficiency required in utility, industrial, and commercial applications. We are a leader in switchgear panel and transformer manufacturing throughout Myanmar and offer liquid-filled and dry-type transformers, as well as services for complete life-cycle support, including replacement parts and components. HQ at Yuzana Tower and Factory at Hlaing Tar Yar. Our Products are Transformer, Panel and Switchgear. AG Transformer and switch gear operates a Quality Management System approved to ISO9001:2008 and ISO9001:2015.