-The Sales & Marketing Manager is expected to work on strengthening the domestic and export sales of agricultural products such as Rice, Corn, Beans, Potato etc. -The BU’s current trading is formed of commodity products (rice, corn etc.) and premium products (premium rice, premium beans, potato etc.). He or she will work on strengthening and creating new sales channels, both domestically and overseas for the before mentioned products. Also branding and marketing of premium products will be a part of the job scope. He or she is required to work closely with the BU’s trading operation members, also the Contract Farming team which is in charge of producing the products. - Daily transaction with customers through email, phone, and face to face discussion.- Market Analysis: Collecting and analyzing market information.- New Channel Development: Proactively working to develop new sales channels and products.- Branding: Planning and maintenance of own brand for premium products.- Open to travel remotely to understand the field situations and market trends, also to visit existing or potential customers.
- University graduate. Education at Agriculture Universities, or education related to Sales and Marketing is preferable but not mandatory. Sales and Marketing diploma. - Proficiency in Burmese and English language.- Basic understanding of international trade.- Experience at Trading related firms or Agriculture related firms are preferable but not mandatory.- Analytical ability to monitor market trends.- High result orientation and ability to challenge status quotation.- Generate reports & amp; monitor action plans leading to performance results.
*Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.