- Site inspection of elevators and escalators (Data Collection & Lift Pit Handover).- Producing survey record.- Assist in marketing activities.- Involve in site visitation schedule.- Preparing drawing 2D draft plan for projects.- Determines and analyzing cost-benefits ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment, engineering or proposal changes in equipment, processes or use of materials or services.- Ensuring applicable approval of drawings and other information from client/ architects/ consultants in order to accurately and timorously place orders from suppliers.- Develops customer relationship by providing technical information and requirements.- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor of Engineering (or) Any Graudate- Must have (4) years working experience in related Field.- Must have relevant Certificate or Diploma.- Good Microsoft Office, Power Point, Internet and Email, Auto CAD 2D, 3D.- Excellent Communication Skills and Negotiation Skills.
Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Fortune had its humble beginnings in the year 1991 with the vision to become an integral part of Myanmar's development. Starting with the installation and servicing of elevators as its core business, Fortune has matured into a diversified organization focused on the proper infrastructure development in Myanmar. As Myanmar is undergoing unparalleled socio-economic changes, Fortune has established itself as one of the country's leading companies.