• Identifying and targeting new customers with sales opportunities• Developing & maintaining a strong relationship with Architects, Developer, Contractors within the construction industry. • Knowing market situation and creating own selling strategy. • Managing the pipeline and making sure accuracy of forecast.• Preparing action plan and reports• Preparing, following up, negotiation and closing of offer and Contract terms• Managing every element of sales process.• Recording and Maintaining client data.• Coordinating with internal customer in the organization.
• Bachelor's university degree in engineering or related discipline.• Team spirit and willing to share with others• Comfortable in functional position and matrix organization, and in the field• Able to self-review & take feedback and improve.• Min. 3 years’ experience in elevator or construction or general industry in sales operations.• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)• Strong knowledge of English language and Chinese (written and spoken).• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.• Collaborative approach, a team player • Responsible, proactive, self-driven and good organizing skills• Well organized and with attention to detail.• Attentive planner, looking for continuous improvement.• Available to travel locally and international.• Be able to work under pressure.
Rewards for over performance13-month bonusMobile phone allowanceAnnual performance bonus
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators and related services. Its innovative and environmentally-friendly access and transit-management systems make an important contribution to mobility in urban societies. Behind the company’s success are over 54,000 employees in more than 100 countries.