* Demonstrate products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management* Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects , recommending solutions.* Schedule appointments and meetings as necessary* Maintains relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance , researching, and recommending new opportunities , recommending profit and service improvements.* Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.* Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry , researching and analyzing potions.* Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.* Contribute to company and department objectives and team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.* 4 days field work, 1 day office work a week.
* Any Graduated * Sales professional with 2 -3 years experience in a sales executive or relevant role preferably with 3 Pl or FMCG distribution.* Demonstrable experience Sales in Commercial role.* English Communication, Negotiation and efficient Report Skills* Knowledge of Land/Sea/Air Logistics in Myanmar .* Preferable having network with logistics and Food industry in Myanmar.* Can go Business trip all round Myanmar by car or flight when required.* Listening and Communication skills , team player .
* Annual Bonus base on performance* Overtimes allowances* Annual leave
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
KOSPA Limited is a leading, Myanmar-based third-party logistics company, specializing in cold chain management, transportation, and warehousing. Founded in 2013 as a joint-venture between Yoma Strategic Holdings and Kokubu Group, KOSPA was one of the first companies to introduce international-standard logistics and cold-chain management services to Myanmar. As a third-party logistics provider, we provide transportation and warehousing services to other companies to enable them to focus on their core business. Since 2013, KOSPA has served numerous iconic local and international companies with their cold-chain, warehousing, and transportation requirements.Our service offerings include the following:• Multi-temperature In-Bound Logistics management; inclusive of freight services, transportation, consolidation, and inventory management, including cross docking and a full service 3PL warehouse located in Yangon.• Multi-temperature Out-Bound Logistics management (Fulfillment); including deconsolidation, cross docking, delivery fulfillment, security and traceability, and full-service 3PL picking and consolidation capabilities.• After-market services, including reverse logistics.• Shared inventory management and territory network design