• Arranging business meeting and following up leads• Phone calls to new existing companies• Make phone call to customers one time/ month as customer care• Product demonstration, discussion, negotiation, and follow-ups to close deals• Understanding customer's specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs • Provide report about total telemarketing and sales call reports, total sales performance reports• Organize the Exhibitions• Learning software and services, to develop relevant knowledge and skills
• Bachelor Degree or Diploma or equivalent in Business Administration• Minimum 1 year sales experience in IT Industry• Mind- set and ability to provide excellent customer services• Possess strong interpersonal and good communication skills• Willing to travel• Ability to work and cope with challenges and under pressure to meet sales targets
* Rewards for over performance
* Fun working environment* International standards* Make a difference * Join and experienced team
* Opportunities for promotion* Possibility for job training* Learn new skills and techniques
MIT was founded in 1997 with the objective of promoting ICT industry in Myanmar. Since then, MIT has become a leading software house in Myanmar by providing reliable strategic ICT solutions through highly innovative state-of-the-art technologies for banking, retail, trading, hospitality, manufacturing, healthcare industries as well as government sectors. Strategic ICT Solutions provide not only competitive necessities but also competitive advantages to the organizations.