- Able to manage each sales business segment.- Research and analysis the market - To develop market price and sales strategy.- Organize and distribute staff schedules.- Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues
- Any Graduated with related field.- Communicable English ( Chinese is preferable)- Must have strong experience in in FMCG filed.- Able to travel and work in regional.
BonusFerry allowancePhone Allowance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Wilmar International Limited, founded in 1991 and headquartered in Singapore, is today Asia’s leading agribusiness group. Wilmar is ranked among the largest listed companies by market capitalization on the Singapore Exchange.Wilmar’s business activities include oil palm cultivation, oil seed crushing, edible oils refining, sugar milling and refining, manufacturing of consumer products, specialty fats, oleo chemicals, bio diesel and fertilizers as well as flour and rice milling. At the core of Wilmar’s strategy is an integrated agribusiness model that encompasses the entire value chain of the agricultural commodity business, from cultivation, processing, merchandising to manufacturing of a wide range of agricultural products. It has over 500 manufacturing plants and an extensive distribution network covering China, India, Indonesia and some 50 other countries. The Group has a multinational workforce of about 90,000 people.