• Identify prospects and establish contacts • Set up meetings with prospects and listen to their needs • Maintain relationships with clients by providing support and consultation • Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections• Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services• Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences• Collaborate with team members to achieve better results• Prepare weekly sales reports• Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• University degree in any discipline • Minimum 3 years of experience in a relevant role• Bilingual in English and Burmese (Japanese is a plus) • Highly motivated and results driven • Fast learner and passion for sales• Good attitude and open minded• Presentation and Prospecting Skills• Innovative Sales Planning • Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques• Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
* Bonus* Commission* Transportation* Group Medical Policy
* Make a difference* Join an experienced team
* Training provided* Learn new skills on the job