• Sell telecommunications products and services to both individuals and companies in the best possible manner and in such a way that the customer or client is completely convinced of making the purchase and are also satisfied with the products and services.• Pursue sales target objectives for assigned territories/field sales associates and conduct long-term sales follow- up to key customers.• Identify, contact and build relationships with prospective customers through a combination of telephone and in-person cold calls, networking and referrals to obtain appointments.• Maintain database with accurate and current customer and prospect information.• Submit pricing and pre-qualification requests reflecting the client's requirements• Create and maintain an updated database in sales database including all activities, partners, and opportunities with their current status.• Capture and review any competitive intelligence gathered and proactively communicates this information to marketing.• Fulfil other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field (Telecommunication and Engineering background knowledge is preferable)• 2+ years of experience with Sales and customer services • Excellence in spoken and written English• Prefer to be business level in English
Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Myanmar Information Highway Co., Ltd. or MIH is a joint venture company, between Benchachinda Group of Thailand and local companies, incorporated in 2014 under the law of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar, with objectives to provide broadband internet service and data communication services, initially for corporation and residential condensed areas in Myanmar.MIH offers premium telecom services (private communication and internet) to businesses via a stable and advanced optical fiber technology. By incorporating its expertise in Thailand (via its sister company; UIH) and the latest in technology, MIH aims to provide a professional service on the most stable telecom platform in Yangon.