- This role is responsible for selling Microland Service Service Management) directly to customers. Responsibilities include offering Microland solutions to customer requirements - -selling Microland offerings directly to customers or through Technology/Business Partners. Must understand competition and develop appropriate winning sales strategies to apply sales and solution expertise, often in conjunction with Partners.
- Overall 4-8 years’ experience in Selling, with Proven Track Record in Sales and in Having Sound Experience in Driving Deals - At least 2-4 years’ experience in Selling Managed, Optimization and Integration Services to Customers at C Level (Executives) in an Organization is a Prerequisite - English must be Fluent (Strong Communication and Presentation skills) - Candidate should have an experience in Solution selling i.e IT Infrastructure management services - Candidate should have developed new accounts and managed existing accounts - Capability to translate the customer business issues in to IT Infrastructure requirements - Engage with the customer, identify triggers, Identify key IT issues which impact the business and make recommendations to customer. - Build and develop the business case, provide relevant and sound business & technical advice to the customer. - Work with the consultants to understand the potential solutions, formulate a winning strategy. - A good conceptual knowledge on IT Infrastructure (Server/Storage/Network/Middleware etc. & IT Service Management) - Exposure to delivering consulting projects - Together with solution engineering team, interface and negotiate with the customer (finance and technical staff eg. CIO, CFO) and their consultants - High degree of commitment and goal orientations is a must - Should have a great attitude towards work and must be willing to adjust with the demands of a high pressure job
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques