- Manage and develop sales teams for area sales forecasts, Sales Volume, Distribution market share and outlets target.- Strong experience in local market penetration with related filed.- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, chaining trends, economic, indicators and competitors.- Educate and monitor to sales teams with product knowledge, team building and performance.- Sales Strategic and planning to meet changing markets and competitive activities.- Well manage daily way plan.- Strong Analysis on Distribution Tracking, Sales Performance, Data with Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Half a year, Yearly.
- Any Graduate / more prefer with related Diploma- Good command of English- 5+ years experiences in operational Management, FMCG or other related Industry- Effective, Positive and energetic attitude, behavior and ethical- Good leadership skills, organizing skill to result oriented- Be able to concentrate for long period of time, handle pressure with high sense of confidentiality- Local Nationality only.
Incentive + Social Welfare
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
MDG’s network infrastructure, supply chain management, distribution, marketing, local know-how and logistical expertise help FMCG brand owners expand their market in Myanmar. Combining international standards and local cultural knowledge, MDG is clearly the partner of choice.