• Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms.• Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them.• Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing.• Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value.• Display and market real property to possible buyers.• Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc).• Manage property auctions or exchanges.• Maintain and update listings of available properties.• Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors.• Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors.• Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services.• Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
• Proven working experience as a real estate agent or real estate salesperson• Proven track of successful sales record• Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills• Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills• Pleasant and trustworthy• MS Office familiarity
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques