- Lead the operation, To achieve sales target in the assigned area.- Develop prospective customers relations through appropriate sales methods to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction. - Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information. - Record, analyze and conduct sales daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reports.- Other duties may be assigned as required. - Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.- Maintaining client records.- Develop sales and distribution, establishing business relationships with new clients the full range of the products to existing clients. Submit a daily activity report to the Supervisor detailing
- Any Bachelor Degree.- Can lead the team.- At least 3 years experience in Sales.- Result-oriented with high integrity in Sales Profession.- Pleasant personality and excellent communication skills, problem solving skill, negotiation skill- Computer literacy (MS word, excel, E-mail).Functional Knowledge :-Driving skills with valid local driving license (Preferred)-Understanding of vehicle maintenance -Developing and maintaining relationships with customers, A commitment to excellent customer service.- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
* Incentive and Yearly bonus * Travelling allowance* Monthly Birthday and Anniversary celebrations* Rewards for over performanc
* Fun working enviroment* Join an experienced team
* Training provided* Opportunities* Learn new skills and techniques
As the distributor of Mobil lubricants, we market and distribute Mobil 1 “The World Leading Synthetic Motor Oil”, Mobil Delvac, Mobil Super and etc. for automotive sector and gas engine oils, hydraulic oil, gear oils, greases, food grade lubricants and etc. for the whole Myanmar. We are striving to provide our customer with lubrication solutions not just the products. With guidance from ExxonMobil engineers, we also perform lube survey, joint trouble shooting, knowledge sharing, plant engineering services and etc. to solve our customers’ lubrication problems.