• Experience in solution design, planning and executing any of the following SAP Basis Projects end-to-end will be a big plus:- SAP Hana- SAP Version Upgrade,- SAP OS/DB Migration,- SAP Unicode Conversion, • Experienced working in UNIX, Windows environment, HANA Administration, Oracle /SQL Server database is a plus• Knowledge of technical infrastructure, Networking and system operations is a plus• Knowledge of Hardware capacity planning and high availability solutions, Clustering, Disaster Recovery solutions is a plus• Expertise in Business object administration and configuration• Expertise in PI configuration and administration
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent• Strong technical skills in SAP system administration, System copy, SAP performance tuning, TMS admin, Language support, Applying Patches, Backup and Restore, etc.• Configure and manage the SAP printing subsystem for all SAP instances.• Basis consulting experience in managing Enterprise Portals, J2EE administration , and or SAP BIW with BW administration workbench , and tuning• Mind-set and ability to provide excellent customer service • Ability to work and cope with challenges and under pressure to meet targets.• Willing to travel other cities or overseas when needed or given assignments• Proficiency in written and spoken English (Preferred)
* Rewards for over performance
* Fun working environment* International standards* Make a difference * Join and experienced team
* Opportunities for promotion* Possibility for job training* Learn new skills and techniques
MIT was founded in 1997 with the objective of promoting ICT industry in Myanmar. Since then, MIT has become a leading software house in Myanmar by providing reliable strategic ICT solutions through highly innovative state-of-the-art technologies for banking, retail, trading, hospitality, manufacturing, healthcare industries as well as government sectors. Strategic ICT Solutions provide not only competitive necessities but also competitive advantages to the organizations.