•Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any similar subject•Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes•Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services•Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices•Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning•Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers•Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks•Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements•Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications•A knack for benchmarking and optimization•Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines•Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git•Familiarity with continuous integration
• Good social communication skill and team work.• Able to work under pressure and timeline schedule.• Handle the project and lead the team members.• Assign team member for respective module of the project.• Able to work overtime if require.
Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Blue Ocean Contact Center (BOCC) is one of the fast growing call center in relationship management, Inbound and Outbound Teleservices and over the past year has built a strong reputation as a valuable partner to some of the best known global companies.