Job Scope1) Planning & Design,2) Technical coordination,3) Statutory compliance,4) Documentation and procurement5) Design monitoring thru the construction stage· Drawing checking and production (Tender competition, Schematic Design, Design development, authorities submission, construction drawings)· Design presentation preparation· Technical coordination – quality control· Timeline – to monitor consultants’ progress and work within the given timeline· To assist immediate supervisor throughout the design, tender, coordination, and construction stage· To monitor design-related matters thru construction stage
- Bachelor’s degree in a field such as architecture, engineering or design - EXPERIENCE With more than 10 years of solid experience in Consultant architectural design, drafting, detailing, coordination and monitoring.- Can handle Project Documents/Drawing Coordination (Specifications, Bill of Quantities & other Technical data & Structural). - AutoCAD – Software that enables the creation of precise 2D and 3D drawings- WaterCAD – Software that helps to plan and design water distribution systems- Blueprints – Design plans or technical drawings showing what will be created- Building codes – Location-specific regulations governing the design, construction, alteration and maintenance of structures to ensure safety – such as minimum standards that must be met when putting in new pipework
Benefits will provide based on industry standard.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.