• Analyzing customer demand/seasonal trend and customer buying pattern• Plan and source the right products and assortments • Negotiating with suppliers to get the lowest possible price, higher margin (both front /back end margin - buying income)• Present new items plan to MM/management with deletion plan for old, slow moving items• Create and update items and vendor information • Implement category management (including developing planogram)• Manage price change (cost and retail)• Work with suppliers on demand planning in advance• Plan the purchase and track open to buy (OTB)• Plan promotional activities with suppliers and work with marketing department • Issue PO's (for promotion items and new items)• Monitor the service level of suppliers delivery and take necessary action• Monitor the in-stock level at stores and take necessary action• Monitor the the overstock and take necessary action• Analyze the performance of categories• Work with operation and DC to ensure the plan is communicated, implemented and if any issues occur, necessary action must be taken• Prepare the report for MM and management• Monitor the competition activities (product, price and promotion) by visiting their stores• Visit the stores to ensure the implementation of the plan and learn customer behaviour• Attend the Trade Fair and improve the knowledge• Train assistant buyer
• Education : Diploma/University• Specialized Knowledge : Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Power Point), Understand the Category• Skills : Negotiation skill, Basic English • Abilities : Planning, Organizing and Managing• Personal characteristics : High integrity, team player, detail oriented, willingness to learn• Professional Certification : Not required• Experience : Minimum 3 years experience, preferably in retail industry
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.