• Identify Country/Cross-Channel Growth Insights & Opportunities that lead to transformational actions, by embedding learnings on:• Country trends and opportunities, micro marketing initiatives, • De-averaging opportunities into Channel & Geography• Identify Market /Cross Category Insights to grow consumption, through influence at the shopper touch point • Identify Pricing & Promotion insights that lead to profitable growthPrimary Interfaces• MCL business leadership team • CD Country Head • Agency Partners • Different streams of CMI – COEs and BPIs of different categories
• 4 – 5 years of experience in CMI or related field• Ability to think strategically – ability to design, develop and land country and cross-category level work• Adept at data interpretation and art of story telling• Strong business acumen skills and entrepreneurial drive• A positive attitude and can-do outlook • Ability to work collaboratively with different teams without having direct reporting lines, inside and outside of the country
Competitive PackageMedical Benefits
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Unilever Myanmar Group of Companies (UEMCL, UMM, UMS) has been providing billions of people all over the world with home care, personal care, and food products. There are over 400 brands under Unilever and most of them are prominent household names. As a matter of fact, there is at least one Unilever product in seven out of ten households. The company believes in a sustainable business plan. This means that, while Unilever wants to grow, they recognize that development should not come at the expense of people or the environment. This is why the company came up with USLP or Unilever Sustainable Living Plan – a plan that the company considers essential in their business model. Unilever wants to lead a brighter future in Myanmar. In 2017, we embarked on a joint venture forming Unilever EAC Company Limited (UEMCL) which makes us the biggest Home and Personal Care company in the country. We offer Myanmar consumers a wide range of leading brands in three categories; Home Care, Personal Care and Foods Products. Our brands include Family Care, Lifebuoy, Elan, Win, Pond’s, Sunsilk, Miss, O2, Dove, 3D, Signal, Clear, Lux, Close-Up, Fair & Lovely, Knorr and Unilever Food Solutions. In everything we do, we strive to “lead for a brighter future for the people of Myanmar. “ We help our consumers feel good, look good and get more out of life with our brands and services that are good for them and good for others. Rest assured that the company will provide you with development opportunities, benefits, and an organizational culture that embraces diversity. Further your career with the aid of Unilever! Check the numerous job opportunities that the company offers.