• All custom and import related coordination with Supplier & Agents• Negotiation with Vendors as per cost provided by Management (CPC Head)• MIS for all the work on day to day basis• Making Contracts, SO, PO, RC of Vendors• Statutory Compliance of Vendors, Health and Safety Requirement, Taxes part of vendors. Misc. work• Purchases and Others work assigned by CPC Head
• Experience Required- 4-8 years of experience in Material Purchase, Negotiation, Vendor Management, Coordination, Custom & Import Management etc.• Education- Any Graduate / Post Graduate • Experience in Custom, Import Management• Experience in Contract Management• Demonstrated abilities in addressing operational issues• Expert in Management Information System (Computer literate- Expertise)• Expertise in effectively implementing and monitoring the Contractors network• Result oriented , Experience in Market, Material-product, Prices• Analytical skills• Good Negotiation, Cost Management skill…etc.• Candidate should be able to communicate in English Language• Candidate should be ready to travel across Myanmar.
• Personal Mediclaim Policy• Incentive based on performance• Allowances
• Excellent Working Culture• International Standard of Policies and Procedures• Excellent Practices of Employee Engagement & Team Engagement
• Best of the Employees Training and Development Initiatives/ Program• Performance based Annual Promotional & Incremental Practices
iGenesis Technologies (Myanmar) Ltd, is a leading Telecom Services Provider Company in Myanmar offering services and solutions to address the Network Life Cycle requirements of Telecom Operators, Technology providers (OEM’s) and Tower Companies.iGenesis Technologies (Myanmar) Ltd is Contributing in the Vision of Digital & Brighter Myanmar by Contributing to the Telecom Industry through Excellent Construction Building Capabilities & Expertise in Electrical, Power & Solar.