1. Preparation and submission of the Monthly Reporting Pack ("MRP")2. Preparation of the Financial Slides and consolidation of all other functional departments presentation slides for the Monthly EC Meetings3. Financial Analysis - to analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of Sales Revenue, COGS, OPEX and CAPEX4. Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance5. Coordinate and oversee the Budgeting (OB 4+8 and 9+3) , Operating Business Plan and Financials Modeling6. Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis7. Work with ERP Team to implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports from AX8. Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiency and understand ROI in marketing / promotional programs, merchandising / pricing, new store rollouts (FFA) as well as new projects9. Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives10. Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes11. Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis12. Analysis and reporting for business efficiency and proper accounting entries.13. Additionally to manage the finance team motivation and work environment, support operation and BU head for any change in process or advise on better SOP, report to the BU head and Financial Controller for regular reporting.14. Make sure the BU accounts and business is compliant from both internal and external rules and regulations.15. Liaise with both external and internal auditors.16. Challenge positively the opening process of stores17. Simplify the processes and structures18. Any other ad-hoc requested by COO.
Bachelor's or higher degree in Accounting or FinancePrefer ACCA Affiliate candidatesStrong understanding of accounting theoryMinimum 7 years accounting/finance experienceHighly detail oriented and organized in workAbility to meet assigned deadlinesExcellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focusAbility to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.