• Learning & Development (L&D)Delivery of end-to-end L&D solutions and activities which includes a blended approach from learning to building capabilities and competencies that meet the needs of the Company.1. Develop and facilitate L&D programmes and interventions which foster a high performance and continuous improvement culture.a. Manage the corporate induction programmeb. Consolidate and conduct training needs analysis (TNA) to identify employees’ development needs and trends via skills matrix analysis with HRBPs. c. Source and recommend L&D programmes and interventions appropriate to the employees’ development needs2. Ensure structured continuous learning and upskilling process for employees via Carlsberg University which encompasses Commercial Academy, Brewing Academy and Leadership Academy. 3. Manage resources to ensure cost effective delivery of employee L&D initiatives.a. Evaluate the effectiveness and returns on investment (ROI) of L&D programmes and interventionsb. 4. Develop and conduct leadership and soft skills programs where relevant. 4. Develop and drive implementation of coaching and mentoring schemes to support employee development in line with their development needs and plans.5. Maintain comprehensive and up-to-date training records of employees.• Talent Management1. Drive the talent management and succession planning processes.a. Lead and coordinate the talent review and succession planning processb. Develop and maintain a comprehensive employee skills and knowledge database2. Coordinate talent mobility for long term and short term assignments • Organisational Development (OD)Provide advisory and support in change management, organisational effectiveness and performance issues and works in partnership with HR business partners and stakeholders to orchestrate cultural development and change initiatives that address Company’s strategies and goals.1. Provide support in designing new structures and processes to meet the needs of the Company and drive employee satisfaction.a. Drive employee engagement survey and activities leading to a highly engaged and motivated organisation2. Develop, maintain and deliver key Talent programmes such as Management Associate Program and internship program for overall development of capability across the organisation.3. Working with the business to develop the design and architecture of the organisation. Advising on, business specific OD interventions e.g. organisation restructures, Change Management, Performance Management, After Action Reviews. Understanding and developing the health of the organisation and the culture • Talent Acquisition1. Identify the organisation’s needs and work to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment and business performance.2. Develop and constantly work on employer’s branding to establish the organisation as a talent magnet 3. Understanding workforce planning and resource forecasting by working closely with HRBP to feed into recruitment timelines 4. Communicating with external sources, i.e. peer organisations to acknowledge any trends in recruitment and markets which could impact upon the business 5. Anticipating the organisation’s future and work on recruiting tactics that will help to sustain the company’s talent supply.• Others1. Contribute to the development of policies and procedures.
• Excellent command of written and verbal English• Strong understanding of the Company’s goals and the ability to integrate interventions and programmes that fully support their achievement• Demonstrates up-to-date knowledge of trends and best practices in organisational development and learning & development• Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills• Strong communication and presentation skills• Strategic thinking and abiblity to influence senior management. • At least 8 years experience in human resources in a progressively growing capacity• A blend of consulting and commercial experience is preferred
Attractive SalaryHealth and Life Insurance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
The Carlsberg Group was founded in Denmark in 1847 and is the fourth largest brewer in the world. Our brands are sold in 150 countries and 41,000 people work for the Group. Our extensive portfolio of more than 500 variants provides our consumers worldwide an unlimited array of choice irrespective of occasion or palate. Our flagship brand, Carlsberg is one of the best known brands within the category in the world. On February 1st 2013, the Carlsberg Group announced a joint venture with Myanmar Golden Star (MGS), with Carlsberg taking 51% ownership. The construction of a brewery commenced in October 2013 in Bago, a city 80 kilometers north of Yangon.On May 7th 2015, the Carlsberg Group officially inaugurated its brewery, the first international brewery in Myanmar, marking the official beginning of Carlsberg's business operations in Myanmar.In addition to Carlsberg beer, the Bago brewery also produces Tuborg and YOMA, a new local brand created to meet the needs and taste-profiles of Myanmar consumers. Managed by a capable team including skilled brewmasters from the Carlsberg Group and skilled local employees, the facility uses high quality water, the famous Bago rice and imported raw materials, such as malt and hops.