• Build, chair & facilitate the PTM (Project Team Meeting) to manage the network of banded promotions to deliver Activity OTIF• Lead Bundling activities with 3P Agency to to ensure banded FG stock availability as per demand forecast & take proper actions to meet demand changes• Develop way of bundle pack to meet Brand expectation & case fitting to make sure quality of banded products to consumers.• Negotiate productivity & price structure with co-packers• Responsible with BB/CD on banded FG stock supply & lead action plan to minimize OOS in the market.• Own master data of banded FGs code• Make Material Requirement Planning (extra outercase, stickers, banded materials) according to banding plan to ensure on time & in full delivery (right item, right quantity and right time).• Coordiante with BB/CD on banded material delivery• Plan & order extra outercases
• Bachelor Degree• Minimum 3 years of working experiences in related filed (Planning ,custom clearance ,control stock)• Experiences in communicate with Local and Foreign suppliers .• Good command in English.• Be able to use Microsoft office especially in Excel and Word
Competitive Salary PackageMedical Benefits
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Unilever Myanmar Group of Companies (UEMCL, UMM, UMS) has been providing billions of people all over the world with home care, personal care, and food products. There are over 400 brands under Unilever and most of them are prominent household names. As a matter of fact, there is at least one Unilever product in seven out of ten households. The company believes in a sustainable business plan. This means that, while Unilever wants to grow, they recognize that development should not come at the expense of people or the environment. This is why the company came up with USLP or Unilever Sustainable Living Plan – a plan that the company considers essential in their business model. Unilever wants to lead a brighter future in Myanmar. In 2017, we embarked on a joint venture forming Unilever EAC Company Limited (UEMCL) which makes us the biggest Home and Personal Care company in the country. We offer Myanmar consumers a wide range of leading brands in three categories; Home Care, Personal Care and Foods Products. Our brands include Family Care, Lifebuoy, Elan, Win, Pond’s, Sunsilk, Miss, O2, Dove, 3D, Signal, Clear, Lux, Close-Up, Fair & Lovely, Knorr and Unilever Food Solutions. In everything we do, we strive to “lead for a brighter future for the people of Myanmar. “ We help our consumers feel good, look good and get more out of life with our brands and services that are good for them and good for others. Rest assured that the company will provide you with development opportunities, benefits, and an organizational culture that embraces diversity. Further your career with the aid of Unilever! Check the numerous job opportunities that the company offers.