• Act as first point of contact for the MRO questions relating to the factory • Implementation of Tactical sourcing at assigned site cluster level within the portfolio.• Develop, implement and drive procurement strategies for tactical sourcing.• Issue a PO in SAP and ensure order delivery on time until payments proceed. • Support the procurement organization to meet goals and objectives in support to the Employee Services and overall Unilever strategies. • Work with team members, stakeholders and in-country teams to analyses and collate information regarding current requirements and future needs in order to develop sourcing strategies and projects.
• Bachelor or Master degree • 2-4 years Procurement experience • Excellent English (speaking & writing) in business context• Strong Communication skills (internally & externally)• Analytical thinking with strong business acumen• Demonstrate strong leadership & self-initiative• Strong understanding of Myanmar market
Competitive Salary PackageMedical Benifits
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Unilever Myanmar Group of Companies (UEMCL, UMM, UMS) has been providing billions of people all over the world with home care, personal care, and food products. There are over 400 brands under Unilever and most of them are prominent household names. As a matter of fact, there is at least one Unilever product in seven out of ten households. The company believes in a sustainable business plan. This means that, while Unilever wants to grow, they recognize that development should not come at the expense of people or the environment. This is why the company came up with USLP or Unilever Sustainable Living Plan – a plan that the company considers essential in their business model. Unilever wants to lead a brighter future in Myanmar. In 2017, we embarked on a joint venture forming Unilever EAC Company Limited (UEMCL) which makes us the biggest Home and Personal Care company in the country. We offer Myanmar consumers a wide range of leading brands in three categories; Home Care, Personal Care and Foods Products. Our brands include Family Care, Lifebuoy, Elan, Win, Pond’s, Sunsilk, Miss, O2, Dove, 3D, Signal, Clear, Lux, Close-Up, Fair & Lovely, Knorr and Unilever Food Solutions. In everything we do, we strive to “lead for a brighter future for the people of Myanmar. “ We help our consumers feel good, look good and get more out of life with our brands and services that are good for them and good for others. Rest assured that the company will provide you with development opportunities, benefits, and an organizational culture that embraces diversity. Further your career with the aid of Unilever! Check the numerous job opportunities that the company offers.