* Participating in workplace safety and health planning meetings.* Ensuring managers and supervisors have the appropriate safety and health; accident prevention; and investigation training.* Ensure that managers/supervisors provide safety training and information to workers. * Providing leadership in developing measures and practices that that prevent accidents and ensure compliance with OSHA standards. This includes:* continuously monitor the workplace for hazardous safety and health conditions.* Ensure safety and health hazards are corrected, eliminated or guarded.Assessing engineering controls, administrative controls, and PPE on an on-going basis. * Assisting in the investigation of accidents. This includes:Identifying hazardous situations that are associated with the accident.Having the authority to: * Stop and prevent unsafe actions* Stop the use of unsafe equipment and tools.* Stop work and/or have employees leave a work area.* Investigating all close calls and other safety-related incidents that have occurred within the accident area. *Ensure the results of safety inspections are documented; monitoring the investigation of accidents and injuries; ensuring that corrective actions are taken; and providing recommendations for ways to prevent similar accidents.* Ensure that all accident reports are recorded in a timely, complete, and accurate manner.* Provide a workplace that is free from serious safety and health hazardsEnsure that the workplace is monitored and is fully in compliance with all applicable OSHA standards, rules and regulations to maintain safety in manufacturing facilities.* Use labels, signs, posters, floor marking, and color coding to warn employees about potential hazards.* Monitor the workplace to ensure employees follow safety in manufacturing* Have and use safe tools and equipment.Tools and equipment are properly maintained.* Ensure that Safety Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are maintained, communicated to employees.
-Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or three to five years minimum related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. -Must be computer literate and familiar with email, Microsoft Word and able to prepare Power Point Presentations -Must be follow the company Rule & Regulation,-To improving & achieving the corporate & departmental strategy management.
* Rewards over Performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Grand Royal Group is proud to be a Myanmar company whose growth, future potential and high corporate governance which attracts the international investment. Our innovative approach, commitment to quality products, pool of talented people and strong values have made us a leader in what we do.