- Conduct accurate evaluation & analysis of promotional activities & develop recommendations for improvements in subsequent promotions.- Provide regular sales and market information reports as and when requested by Assistant Sales Manager. -Grow the company’s market share in on-trade sector within your respective sales territory.-Provide market intelligence, understand competitor activity and competitive pricing.-Anticipate, identify and develop new business and sales pipeline opportunities to maximize sales potential. -Produce and prioritize key account lists-Understand the planning required to achieve sales objectives, both qualitative and quantitative-Responsible for prospecting for new customers and getting a “first in” advantage-Focus on the tasks and execution for achieving monthly sales target.-Control daily sales and marketing activities and POS allocations-Assist in brand building promotions via digital media, trade shows, and tasting events-Main focus on daily sales activities such as cold calling, appointment setting, follow up and sales closing.-Responsible for increasing the new customer and ultimate the sales.-Make sure key accounts within the territory have been visited, and proper followed up and documentation has taken place-Maintain the minimum appointment setting quota by day, by week and by month.
- A bachelor's degree in any specialization university- Above 4 year in related field- Proficiency in English language- Well-developed sales & negotiation skills with good business & commercial sense- Knowledge of achieving budgets, sales targets, prospecting, cold calling and sales cycles- Good computer and report writing skills- self- motivate and show professionalism towards the staff and coach them as a team
- Ferry Provided
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
5) WHAT WE DOSingapore Myanmar Investco Limited (“SMI”) is an investment and management company focused on the high-growth emerging economy of Myanmar. SMI adopts a diversified business model to capitalize on the strong trends in consumer spending, international tourism and infrastructure investment. Through this versatile platform, SMI continues to build businesses in Travel & Fashion Retail, Food & Beverage, Auto Services, Construction Services and Logistics / Supply Chain to solidify its position as a fast-growing business in Myanmar.Listed on the Main Board of the Singapore Stock Exchange, SMI has a highly capable and experienced management team with a proven track record in finance, business development and emerging markets. With a strong reputation for partnerships and value creation, SMI continues to be a partner of choice in Myanmar for globally-recognized brands and companies.